Jason Dufner looked like he could be in trouble when he put the ball in the water on the 15th. But he somehow rallied and managed to keep it at bogey. And that's literally the biggest obstacle Dufner has had to deal with in the final round so far. He birdied the 12th and 13th holes to move up the leaderboard, and everyone behind him gearing for first fell apart:
- Robert Karlsson's bid fell apart when he bogeyed the final three holes. He finished at -5.
- Anders Hansen bogeyed the 16th, but birdied the 17th to stay at -7.
- Scott Verplank holed a shot from the bunker to also push up to -7, but he just pushed it in the water after a huge bounce.
- Keegan Bradley triple bogeyed the 15th to lose his share of the lead, and now stands at -6.
- A bogey by David Toms on 16 pushed him back to -5.
Still, Dufner has the toughest three holes remaining. It's not quite over yet.