CBS has made it easy to stream the title game Monday night.
Internet viewers will be pleased to know the NCAA Tournament championship game, Monday night between the Louisville Cardinals and the Michigan Wolverines, will be streamed for free.
The title game begins at 9:23 p.m. ET and can be streamed at NCAA.com's March Madness Live website. It's also available on television on CBS. The entire tournament has been streamed on March Madness Live; all games on CBS were available to stream for free, and games on TBS, TNT and truTV were available to stream with a password from your cable company. The title game stream will stream in HD.
For satellite radio listeners, the Dial Global broadcast of the game can be heard on XM 91.
More in College Basketball:
• 10 things you should know about the Final Four
• Rick Pitino's elusive title
• Final Four 2013: 5 thoughts on Saturday's national semifinals
• Jabari Parker and Chicago's new basketball lineage
• Living and playing basketball with cancer
• Andrew Wiggins is the anti-LeBron