Brad Mills-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
The Atlanta Falcons and Houston Texans are the only remaining undefeated teams in football.
The Raiders enter Sunday's game with a 1-3 record. The silver and black are coming off a bye week and at the very least should be well-prepared for the trip to the Georgia Dome.
At 30.3 points allowed per game, the Raiders have the 30th-ranked scoring defense in the NFL. Look for yet another big offensive week from the Falcons.
The full NFL schedule for Week 6 is below:
Thursday, Oct. 11:
Sunday, Oct. 14:
- Raiders at Falcons, 1 p.m., CBS
- Bengals at Browns, 1 p.m., CBS
- Rams at Dolphins, 1 p.m., FOX
- Colts at Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
- Lions at Eagles, 1 p.m., FOX
- Chiefs at Buccaneers, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cowboys at Ravens, 1 p.m., FOX
- Patriots at Seahawks, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Bills at Cardinals, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Giants at 49ers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Vikings at Redskins, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Packers at Texans, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Oct. 15: