Kevin C. Cox - Getty Images
Matt Ryan and Robert Griffin III figure to put plenty of points on the board.
After barely surviving a home game against Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers, the Atlanta Falcons will travel to Washington to battle the latest rookie sensation, Robert Griffin III, and the Redskins.
The offenses should be marching up and down the field as both teams average over 30 points per game. After posting big numbers last week, expect more of the same from Michael Turner and Matt Ryan.
The full NFL schedule is below:
Thursday, October 4:
Sunday, October 7:
Dolphins at Bengals, 1 p.m., CBS
- Packers at Colts, 1 p.m., FOX
- Ravens at Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS
- Falcons at Redskins, 1 p.m., FOX
- Browns at Giants, 1 p.m., CBS
- Eagles at Steelers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Seahawks at Panthers, 4:05 p.m., FOX
Bears at Jaguars, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Titans at Vikings, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos at Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Bills at 49ers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Chargers at Saints, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, October 8: