Josh D. Weiss-US PRESSWIRE
Cornerback Dunta Robinson, who left Sunday's game with a head injury, was not listed on the injury report.
Samuel was one of two Falcons who missed practice Monday. Samuel is struggling with a shoulder injury. On Sunday, Samuel left the game because of the injury and did not return.
Also missing practice Monday was defensive tackle Peria Jerry, who has a bothersome quad.
Cornerback Dunta Robinson, who left Sunday's game with a head injury and reportedly had a concussion, was not listed on the Falcons' injury report.
The Falcons listed eight other players on the injury report, but they were all limited. Here's the full report from Monday:
- T Sam Baker (groin), limited
- WR Kevin Cone (groin), limited
- WR Harry Douglas (ankle), limited
- DT Peria Jerry (quad), did not participate
- S Charles Mitchell (calf), limited
- LB Stephen Nicholas (knee), limited
- TE Michael Palmer (back), limited
- CB Asante Samuel (shoulder), did not participate
- DT Vance Walker (ribs), limited
- LB Sean Weatherspoon (ankle), limited