Atlanta plays the team that knocked them out of last season's playoffs on Sunday in a big game for both teams.
After struggling in the past few weeks, the shine has come off the Falcons a bit, although they are still in great shape to secure home-field advantage in the NFC with an 11-2 record.
In contrast, the defending Super Bowl champion Giants, who travel to the Georgia Dome on Sunday, are in genuine must-win territory, as they are only a game ahead of both the Redskins and the Cowboys in the NFC East with an 8-5 record.
The rematch of last year's NFC Divisional round playoff game is one of the highlights of a busy weekend of NFL action, which could go a long way towards sorting out the playoff picture in both conferences.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 15, all times Eastern:
Thursday, Dec. 15:
- Giants at Falcons, 1:00 p.m., FOX
- Vikings at Rams, 1:00 p.m., FOX
- Jaguars at Dolphins, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Packers at Bears, 1:00 p.m., FOX
- Redskins at Browns, 1:00 p.m, FOX
- Broncos at Ravens, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Colts at Texans, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Bucs at Saints, 1:00 p.m., FOX
- Lions at Cardinals, 4:05 p.m, FOX
- Panthers at Chargers, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Seahawks at Bills, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Steelers at Cowboys, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Chiefs at Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- 49ers at Patriots, 8:20 p.m., NBC