The FCS playoffs continue on Saturday, and in the local action that's on the schedule, the fifth-seeded Georgia Southern Eagles will take on the Central Arkansas Bears. The Eagles are in the FCS playoffs for the 19th time in 31 years. The last time the two teams faced off was at the end of the 2006 regular season, with the Bears taking a 34-31 victory. Home field advantage might play a big factor in Saturday's game; the Eagles are 32-3 in home playoff games. Kick-off is at 2 p.m. ET and the game will be televised on ESPN3.
There are a total of eight games taking place on Saturday. Aside from the Eagles against the Bears, the following matchups will take place:
- No. 1 North Dakota State vs. South Dakota State - 4 p.m.
- Wooford vs. New Hampshire - 2 p.m.
- No. 4 Old Dominion vs. Coastal Carolina - 2 p.m.
- No. 3 Montana State vs. Stony Brook - 7 p.m.
- Sam Houston State vs. Cal Poly - 4 p.m.
- Appalachian State vs. Illinois State - 2 p.m.No. 2
- Eastern Washington vs. Wagner - 6 p.m.
If the Eagles advance, they will face the winner of Old Dominion vs. Coastal Carolina. A complete bracket for the tournament can be found at the NCAA site.