According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Chip Towers, the annual awards for the Georgia Bulldogs' spring practice have been handed out. According to Towers, the offensive MVPs were quarterbacks Aaron Murray and Hutson Mason. The offensive True Grit Award went to tight end Arthur Lynch. The MVPs on defense were outside linebacker Jarvis Jones and nose guard John Jenkins.
The other awards and their recipients were:
- Coffee County Hustle Award (offense) - Kolton Houston, OG,; Michael Erdman, SE
- Most Improved Player (offense) - Ken Malcome, TB
- Outstanding Walk-On (offense) - Merritt Hall, FB
- True Grit Award (defense) - Shawn Williams, SS
- Coffee County Hustle Award (defense) - Garrison Smith, DE
- Most Improved Player (defense) - Damian Swann, CB; Ramik Wilson, ILB
- Outstanding Walk-On (defense) - Connor Norman, SS
For more on the Bulldogs, head to Dawg Sports, and for more updates on Georgia's offseason, follow SB Nation Atlanta's StoryStream. Also, for all the college football you can handle, head to SB Nation's NCAA football Hub.