The line on this matchup between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Duke Blue Devils opened up at 10 points, but since that opening line it has shifted further further in favor of Georgia Tech to 11 points, according to OddsShark.
It is somewhat surprising that the line is not more since From the Rumble Seat pointed at the numerous categories to where Duke is last in ACC play:
1. Rushing Offense - 95.67 Yards Per Game is the worst in conference play by almost 10 yards. Tech averages around 273 yards per ACC match in 2011.
2. Offensive Touchdowns - The Devils have only scored 13 touchdowns in 6 conference games as opposed to Clemson who has scored 32 in 7 games.
3. Interceptions - The Dukies have only picked off 2 passes in conference play.
4. Tackles for Loss - Duke is tied with BC with only 29 tackles for loss in 2011 against ACC teams.
5. Yards per Carry - Notice a theme? Duke is last in conference play in terms of yards per carry picking up only 3.07 yards per rush.
The one positive thing that Duke can take from those numbers is that Georgia Tech's defense is average in the ACC and that is probably the reason why Georgia Tech is not favored by more than the 11 that they already are.
For more on this game, Georgia Tech fans should check out From The Rumble Seat.
used in background montage under Creative Commons. Thank you.