There was plenty of NBA action to digest Wednesday night, with 13 games across the league. The biggest stories of the night were the Golden State Warriors' upset of the Miami Heat and -- in Atlanta -- the Hawks' victory over the Orlando Magic.
A last-second layup from Draymond Green gave the Warriors a 97-95 win over the Heat, who lost just their second game at home this season despite 31 points from LeBron James. Guard Klay Thompson led the Warriors, who have now won five straight, with 27 points.
Atlanta, meanwhile, continued its recent dominance over Orlando, 86-80, extending its win streak over the Magic to eight games.
Here is the full rundown of Wednesday's action:
- Brooklyn Nets - 94, Toronto Raptors - 88
- Atlanta Hawks - 86, Orlando Magic - 80
- Indiana Pacers - 96, Cleveland Cavaliers - 81
- Chicago Bulls - 96, Philadelphia 76ers - 89
- Los Angeles Clippers - 100, Charlotte Bobcats - 94
- Golden State Warriors - 97, Miami Heat - 95
- Boston Celtics 117, Dallas Mavericks 115, 2OT
- Milwaukee Bucks - 98, Sacramento Kings - 85
- Houston Rockets - 99, Washington Wizards - 93
- Oklahoma City Thunder - 92, New Orleans Hornets - 88
- Minnesota Timberwolves - 108, Denver Nuggets - 105
- Phoenix Suns - 82, Memphis Grizzlies - 80
- Utah Jazz - 99, San Antonio Spurs - 96