USA TODAY Sports
The first week of December featured a jam-packed slate of games in the NBA. The action was highlighted by the Washington Wizards' upset of the Miami Heat on Tuesday.
The NBA featured a jam-packed slate of games in the first full week of December, with 23 games being played between Monday and Wednesday.
The action was highlighted by the astonishing upset of the Miami Heat by the two-win Washington Wizards. Despite a triple-double from Lebron James (26 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists), the Heat were unable to defeat the listless Wizards, who are still without the services of John Wall.
Here is the full rundown of scores from Dec. 3-5.
Monday, Dec. 3:
- Portland Trailblazers - 118, Charlotte Bobcats - 112 OT
- Detroit Pistons - 89, Cleveland Cavaliers - 79
- New Orleans Hornets - 102, Milwaukee Bucks - 81
- Denver Nuggets - 113, Toronto Raptors - 110
- Los Angeles Clippers - 105, Utah Jazz - 104
- Orlando Magic - 102, Golden State Warriors - 94
Tuesday, Dec. 4:
- Minnesota Timberwolves - 105, Philadelphia 76ers - 88
- Washington Wizards - 105, Miami Heat - 101
- Oklahoma City Thunder - 117, Brooklyn Nets - 111
- Indiana Pacers - 80, Chicago Bulls - 76
- Memphis Grizzlies - 108, Phoenix Suns - 98 OT
- Houston Rockets - 107, Los Angeles Lakers - 105
- New York Knicks - 100, Charlotte Bobcats - 98
- Indiana Pacers - 99, Portland Trail Blazers - 92
- Boston Celtics - 104, Minnesota Timberwolves - 94
- Golden State Warriors - 104, Detroit Pistons - 97
- Atlanta Hawks - 108, Denver Nuggets - 104
- Chicago Bulls - 95, Cleveland Cavaliers - 85
- Los Angeles Lakers - 103, New Orleans Hornets - 87
- San Antonio Spurs - 110, Milwaukee Bucks - 99
- Utah Jazz - 87, Orlando Magic - 81
- Sacramento Kings - 107, Toronto Raptors - 100
- Los Angeles Clippers - 112, Dallas Mavericks - 90
NBA Week 6 Power Rankings (via sbnation)