Kevin C. Cox
Arizona was fairly healthy at practice Thursday.
The Arizona Cardinals practiced without two of their players Thursday, according to the team's official injury report.
Campbell has a calf injury and is questionable for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons. Kolb, meanwhile, has been out since Week 6 with a rib injury.
Here's the full Cardinals injury report:
- DE Calais Campbell (calf) -- did not practice
- QB Kevin Kolb (ribs) -- did not practice
- CB Jamell Fleming (back) -- limited
- TE Todd Heap (knee) -- limited
- TE Jeff King (knee) -- limited
- LS Mike Leach (back) -- limited
- S Kerry Rhodes (back) -- full practice
- G Adam Snyder (quad) -- full practice
- CB Greg Toler (hamstring) -- limited
The Cardinals are 4-5 this season. After starting the year 4-0, Arizona has lost five games in a row.
Kickoff for this Sunday's game is set for 1 p.m. ET.