Your week 13 NFL schedule. All times ET.
NFC South games:
New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys, 4:15 Thanksgiving Day, Fox: Not a soul in Atlanta would complain if Jason Garrett is able to push his coaching record to 3-0, except for the many souls in Atlanta eating, I don't know, like turkey gumbo or whatever! Expect to hear revenge game talk, as it was the 'Boys that ended the Saints' undefeated run last year.
Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons, 1, Fox: The NFL's game of the week, as far as those of us who like watching two very good teams with a lot on the line play each other are concerned. Click here for our previews and live coverage.
Carolina Panthers at Cleveland Browns, 1, Fox: Everyone has the Panthers taking Stanford Cardinal QB Andrew Luck with their No. 1 overall draft pick next year. Just seems strange to think they'd give up on their seven rookie quarterbacks like that. Doesn't it?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Baltimore Ravens, 4:15, Fox: Finally we get to see what the Bucs are made of. Well, we kind of already did in weeks three, six, and nine, no Lil Jon. No word on why Tampa only plays good teams every three weeks. Did you know their best win so far is over the 4-6 Rams?
- New England Patriots at Detroit Lions, 12:30 Thanksgiving Day, CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets, 8:20 Thanksgiving Day, NFL Network
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Giants, 1, CBS
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans, 1, CBS
- Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins, 1, Fox
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills, 1, CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs at Seattle Seahawks, 4:05, CBS
- Miami Dolphins at Oakland Raiders, 4:05, CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears, 4:15, Fox
- St. Louis Rams at Denver Broncos, 4:15, Fox
- San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts, 8:20, NBC
- San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals, 8:30 Monday night, ESPN