Tiger Woods enters the 2013 Masters Tournament as the clear-cut betting favorite. The tournament at Augusta, Ga., tees off on Thursday, and no matter the source, the bet is that the chase for the green jacket will also be chasing Woods, who has returned this year with a vengeance.
The world's top-ranked golfer is listed by BOVADA as a 5/2 favorite to win the largest portion of the $8 million purse at Augusta National Golf Course, according to OddsShark.com. Rory McIlroy comes in second at 9/1, and the top five is finished off by Phil Mickelson, Justin Rose and Charl Schwartzel.
Last year's winner, Bubba Watson, comes in 12th in the odds with a 33/1 shot at winning again.
Here's a look at the top-10 most-likely golfers to win the 2013 Masters Tournament, courtesy of OddsShark.com.
Tiger Woods 5/2
Rory McIlroy 9/1
Phil Mickelson 10/1
Justin Rose 20/1
Charl Schwartzel 22/1
Dustin Johnson 25/1
Lee Westwood 25/1
Louis Oosthuizen 25/1
Adam Scott 28/1
Brandt Snedeker 28/1
For more Masters coverage, check out SB Nation's Masters 2013 feed. For more odds, head here.
More Masters from SB Nation:
• Bubba goes basic for Champions Dinner menu
• Arnold Palmer is still cooler than you
• Masters picks and predictions
• How all 94 players earned entry into the most exclusive major in golf
• Phil using a mystery "Phrankenwood" this week?
• Bubba breaks down at his Masters press conference