Oddsmaking company Cantor Gaming has released some - let's just say extremely - early lines for the 2012 season, with the exception of Week 17. The Falcons are favored in eight games, including against the Super Bowl Champion Giants, at home against New Orleans and even once on the road (at Washington).
The Falcons are the biggest dogs at Philadelphia (-6.5, Any Reid has never lost to Atlanta at home) and at New Orleans (-5.5, after last year's MNF game, that's about right). They're also dogs in all three road division games, although by only 1 point at Carolina.
For a complete list, click here. Games where Atlanta is favored are bolded.
- Atlanta Falcons at Kansas City Chiefs pick ‘em
- Denver Broncos at Atlanta Falcons -2.5
- Atlanta Falcons at San Diego Chargers -3.5
- Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons -4.5
- Atlanta Falcons -1.5 at Washington Redskins
- Oakland Raiders at Atlanta Falcons -6.5
- Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles -6.5
- Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons -2.5
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints -5.5
- Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons -6
- Atlanta Falcons -2.5 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons -2.5
- Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers -1
- New York Giants at Atlanta Falcons -1.5
- Atlanta Falcons at Detroit Lions -4
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons