- Iso Joe!
- Iso Joe for naught!
- The video opens with the dance team doing a Drake routine, which is about 60 percent of the activity going on in Phillips on any given Friday.
- Announcers describe Joe as "low key and soft-spoken, trying to stay away from the center of attention."
- The Hawks defense switches Al Horford onto Chris Paul. While Larry Drew has promised to do less switching than Mike Woodson did, this switch brings back some great memories.
- The Hawks offense is described positively as "quantity over quality."
- Mike Bibby guards Chris Paul from about six feet away.
- Josh Smith gets a block.
- The place is packed early in the second quarter. It's a few minutes before peak Atlanta capacity -- traffic stragglers shouldn't be there yet, though at least halftimers haven't left yet.
- The crowd goes wild over a Jamal Crawford rebound.
- Jamal Crawford gets a rebound.
- Josh Smith doesn't get a technical.