The Atlanta Falcons were without cornerback Asante Samuel during practice Monday, according to the team's official injury report.
Samuel was one of two Falcons who missed practice Monday. Samuel is struggling with a shoulder injury. On Sunday, Samuel left the game because of the injury and did not return.
Also missing practice Monday was defensive tackle Peria Jerry, who has a bothersome quad.
Cornerback Dunta Robinson, who left Sunday's game with a head injury and reportedly had a concussion, was not listed on the Falcons' injury report.
The Falcons listed eight other players on the injury report, but they were all limited. Here's the full report from Monday:
- T Sam Baker (groin), limited
- WR Kevin Cone (groin), limited
- WR Harry Douglas (ankle), limited
- DT Peria Jerry (quad), did not participate
- S Charles Mitchell (calf), limited
- LB Stephen Nicholas (knee), limited
- TE Michael Palmer (back), limited
- CB Asante Samuel (shoulder), did not participate
- DT Vance Walker (ribs), limited
- LB Sean Weatherspoon (ankle), limited