The Georgia Bulldogs are most likely to be without a few players when they take on the Tennessee Volunteers on Saturday. Right guard Chris Burnette who started the first three games has been out for the past two games with a knee injury and is listed as probable, but he is listed as the backup right guard on the official depth chart the school released for this game.
Here is the full injury report for Georgia:
• WR Marlon Brown is questionable with an ankle injury.
• WR Rantavious Wooten is questionable with post-concussion syndrome.
• CB Damian Swann is probable with a groin injury.
• OL Chris Burnette is probable with an ankle injury.
• CB Brandon Boykin won't take part in contact drills this week but will play against Tennessee.
As for Tennessee they are healthy and have no significant players out with an injury.