Buford offensive lineman Josh Cardiello became commitment No. 16 for the Bulldogs' 2013 class on Saturday as the 6-foot-4, 280 pound center made it official.
Cardiello is rated as a 3-star prospect and had offers from a number of schools including Florida, Florida State and South Carolina.
"I have committed to Georgia," Josh Cardiello told Scout.com. "Georgia is the best fit for me in every aspect. I like the opportunities I will have there. I get along with the coaches great. It is not far from home, and it just felt right for me when I was there."
Cardiello is the second offensive line recruit to commit for Georgia's 2013 class.
Here is a look at Georgia's current commitments for 2013:
1. Josh Cardiello Offensive Lineman
2. Reggie Wilkerson Defensive Back
3. JJ Green Athlete
4. Reggie Carter Linebacker
5. Ryne Rankin Linebacker
6. Aulden Bynum Offensive Lineman
7. Kyrin Priester Wide Receiver
8. Johnny O'Neal Linebacker
9. Tramel Terry Wide Receiver/Defensive Back
10. DeAndre Johnson Defensive Tackle
11. Chris Mayes Defensive Tackle
12. Seteven Nelson Defensive Back
13. Shaq Wiggins Defensive Back
14. Tray Matthews Safety
15. Brice Ramsey Quarterback
16. Derrick Henry Running Back