Both the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Maryland Terrapins will be down multiple defenders for Saturday's game. The biggest injury in the game comes on the Maryland side who most likely be without starting linebacker Kenny Tate who is doubtful with an undisclosed injury. Tate is arguably the best defender for Maryland and will be missed in going up against Georgia Tech's rushing attack which is No. 1 in the nation. On the year Tate has recorded 35 tackles, two interceptions and a forced fumble. Redshirt freshman Mario Rowson is the likely replacement for Tate.
Here is the full injury report for Maryland:
• Out for Season: DB Matt Robinson and TE Dave Stinebaugh
• Out for Game: DL Justin Anderson, LB Darin Drakeford, OL Justin Gilbert, LB Garrett Lederman, DL Andre Monroe, DL Isaiah Ross and LB Shaquan Virgil
• Doubtful: LB Kenny Tate
• Probable: PK Nick Ferrara and TE Matt Furstenburg
As for Georgia Tech they have two starting linebackers who are questionable in Jeremiah Attaochu and Daniel Drummond and will be without backup linebacker Brandon Watts was downgraded from doubtful to out. None of the three players practiced all week.
Here is the full injury report for Georgia Tech:
• Out for Season: S Fred Holton and DL Jimmie Kitchen
• Out for game: LB Brandon Watts
• Questionable: LB Jeremiah Attaochu and LB Daniel Drummond
For more on the Terrapins, visit Testudo Times. For more on the Yellow Jackets, visit From the Rumble Seat