The Arizona Cardinals practiced without two of their players Thursday, according to the team's official injury report.
Defensive end Calais Campbell and quarterback Kevin Kolb did not practice Thursday. They were the only players who did not participate.
Campbell has a calf injury and is questionable for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons. Kolb, meanwhile, has been out since Week 6 with a rib injury.
Here's the full Cardinals injury report:
- DE Calais Campbell (calf) -- did not practice
- QB Kevin Kolb (ribs) -- did not practice
- CB Jamell Fleming (back) -- limited
- TE Todd Heap (knee) -- limited
- TE Jeff King (knee) -- limited
- LS Mike Leach (back) -- limited
- S Kerry Rhodes (back) -- full practice
- G Adam Snyder (quad) -- full practice
- CB Greg Toler (hamstring) -- limited
The Cardinals are 4-5 this season. After starting the year 4-0, Arizona has lost five games in a row.
Kickoff for this Sunday's game is set for 1 p.m. ET.